The cornerstone of this independently owned funeral home is its commitment to provide high quality professional and ethical services to the community. Dan believes that through continuing education we are able to provide the community with the finest services in the funeral home industry today.
As part of our highly professional standards, we believe in the necessity of supporting and abiding by the Pennsylvania Funeral Director Laws, Rules & Regulations, and the Federal Laws governing the funeral industry. In so doing, Dan is licensed through the state of Pennsylvania by the state board of funeral service, so he can provide to the community the option of Advanced Funeral Planning utilizing the burial insurance option, Dan has completed the necessary requirements to be a licensed Pennsylvania Life & Fixed annuities Resident Agent.
So no matter what choices you make:
- A traditional visitation of 1 or 2 days followed by a service the next day
- A limited time of visitation and service followed by cremation or burial
- An immediate burial without embalming, meeting at the cemetery for services and interment
- A traditional visitation and service followed by cremation
- An immediate cremation without any visitation or services
- Or an immediate cremation followed by a memorial service at the funeral home or other location
We can assist you in any and all areas of these services.
We can also assist you with:
- Making arrangements for local or long distance removal from the place of death
- Filing necessary permits and authorizations, notifying social security and veterans affairs when needed
- Helping with filing claims with the families insurance companies
- Coordinating services with clergy, florists, cemeteries/crematories
- Gathering information for death notices or obituaries that may be requested by the family.
By making one call to McConnell Funeral Home at 724-573-9511, you can rest assured that your needs and requests will be met and honored by Dan and his staff.
For current prices for any of our service offerings or merchandise you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 724-573-9511.